Search This Blog

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy Spring!

Hello dear friend!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day! The weather is gorgeous here. Today I want to share with you a very cute Spring cottage. With Easter coming up I have been inspired to make cute little decorations for the house. I love this one because it's so small and cute.



Isn't it adorable? 
For this project I used:
Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies #140279 for the house
Halloween scenes edgelits dies #141842 for the fence
So Saffron Card Stock for the house
Soft Suede Card Stock for the roof, door and flower pots
Whisper White Card Stock for the window frames, fence and banner.
Flirty Flaming\do and Crisp Cantaloupe for the flowers and pearl details for the center of the flowers.
I hope this inspire you to make your own little cottage.
If you want to get the supplies for this projects please contact me. I would love to be your demonstrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment